Month: September 2022
Week 3 Preview
1. JJ Wattshappenin – A team nobody wants to face right now. Lamar coming off a 40+ point week and the production of 2x top 5 RBs Swift and Robinson have kicked this team off to a very strong start. As I stated in the podcast, when Lamar turns on the jets I feel like we will see a lot of 120pt weeks from JJ. When Pittman and Kittle get back in the lineup they’re going to be tough to stop.
2. Corn Friends – Strong start but kind of a busted week 2 that happened to be saved by Tyreek Hill and Josh Allen, without those two it would have been a disaster. This team will need more than just a couple monster performances to keep the Spaceballs sweep going against JJ Wattshappenin this week.
3t. Werd Dawgs – A lot of more of a team effort putting up points in week 2 than week 1. TE Schultz blew out his knee early against the Bengals but didn’t stop them from getting a nice 119pts. Kupp, CEH, and Aaron Jones look to lead them to another victory over Bangers N Thrash this week, they are up 7-4 career H2H.
3t. Bangers N Thrash – MEGA victory in week 2 for the lead bacon banner collector in SBFFL (15). The price paid? Trey Lance RIP. Even if St. Brown keeps going off (I’m not sure he will) they also have a couple young gem WRs on the bench Bateman/London that are really stepping up. With Kirk Cousins taking over at QB, they look to close the career H2H deficit against the Werd Dawgs starting with Nick Chubb tonight vs. the Steelers.
5. TheMostBlounted – I just watched the Eagles game this morning and all I have to say is Jalen Hurts looked…. Amazing. Here I am eating crow. This lineup has been very boom/busty through 2 weeks, so we will see if they get enough firepower to take down Rex’s Revenge, which would even out their career H2H (currently down 5-6). This seems like the type of lineup that on any given week they could have multiple 30pt players.
6. DropItLikeItsPopp – The highest ranked team currently that is also 0-2. Popp’s rank is based mostly on his consistency and his top 5 rank in overall wins and roster score. While I’m here, I’ll continue to eat crow on Christian Kirk who is proving to be one of the best weapons in the lineup. This team is better than their record says. They lost week 1 by just a few points, and they lost the Maple Bowl last week by playing the bacon banner winner and under par performances from Mixon, Fournette, and Thielen. Looking to close the gap H2H against #trustGOD this week (5-9).
7. Rex’s Revenge – Big drop off between week 1 and 2 with a lot of bed shit from Russell Wilson, Barkley, Henry, and Dillon not to mention the Mike Evans Punch that got him kicked out of the game. I still back this team’s power trio of RBs. They have a perfect 100 roster score and I believe it, I think they’re capable of a lot more. They just woke up last Sunday and chose bed shit.
8. sQuisus – Big improvement from week 1, mostly because of the massive game from Waddle in the Madden game that was MIA vs. BLT. They’ve already dealt with a Keenan Allen injury and now RB problems emerge as Cook hasn’t produced as a 1st round pick and I believe they lost James Conner to an injury. Not to mention a Jeudy injury as well. We’ll see how they piece it together, but the odds are good facing our B2B pickledick Battlewagon this week. (1-1 career H2H)
9. Laces Out – the absolute definition of underperformance. Horrible luck across the entire lineup and the one bright spot in Herbert suffered a rib injury and is still questionable going into week 3. Biggest WTF was from Mooney only getting .1 points, also wondering when the J-E-T-S realize they should be giving more volume to Breece Hall instead of Michael Carter. They look to bounce back this week against Pool Rats (2-0 undefeated H2H).
10. #trustGOD – Nice improvement and pretty good showing in week 2 even without Alvin Kamara, they just fell a little short to the Werd Dawgs and are now sitting at 0-2. A few big names on this roster have yet to perform at the FAFHAM standard, mostly Aaron Rodgers and DJ Moore. If Diggs keeps balling out they should be able to turn it around right? We’ll find out against Popp this week (9-5 career H2H)
11. Pool Rats – A step in the right direction but not enough to take down JJ. Most players performed avg to good and of course Kyler was Kyler. That 2pt conversion that took like 45 seconds was the funniest fucking thing lol. This team is starting to look a lot more capable and not as helpless after putting up 92 in week 2 and 68 in week 1 . They look to get their first career win vs. Laces Out here in week 3.
12. Battlewagon – 2 Pickles dicks in 2 weeks for a team that typically doesn’t get pickle dicks at all. 63 points in both weeks and it’s not looking good. Huge blow getting stuck with Gabe Davis in the flex and him not playing at all on Monday night, but still would have lost had he not put up more that like 45 points give or take. I wouldn’t bet on it, but they MIGHT be able to pull off an upset against the injury ridden sQuisus. Don’t get a pickle dick hat trick, should we make a word for that? Trickle Dick?
Good luck this week, everyone. Enjoy your football!