I forgot that I would be busy today and wouldn’t really have time to do a full blown write-up. So here are a few facts I discovered going through the stats.
1. Dan has the longest losing streak in Slab Bacon history with 9. There is a chance Cole ties that record this week.
2. Blake holds the record for most regular season wins at 10, which can’t be broken but can still be tied this year.
3. This is the third Hat Trick opportunity this season. Carlos had 2 banners in weeks 2 and 3. Joe had 2 bacon banners in a row in weeks 8 and 9, both only 1 away from a Hat Trick but fell short. Zack won the last two bacon banners in a row in weeks 10 and 11, another Hat-Trick opportunity this week.
4. This time last year, in week 12, every single team in this league scored over 80 points. The bacon banner was Joe with 116.2 and the PD was Mike with 80.7.
5. Joe is the only team so far to have 2 Al Bundy Man of the Week awards with 2 different QB’s.
6. Mike has the most Tony Turnover awards at 4 with Peyton Manning. However Blake and Dan both have multiple Tony Turnover awards with two different QB’s.
7. Blake is the only team to have never received either a pickle dick or a bacon banner. Everyone else has received one or the other.
8. Zack has the highest career bacon banner performance with 166.8 points in week 13 last year.
9. Of all the active teams, Cole has the lowest recorded PD exactly 2 years ago in week 12 2013 with 44.1 points.
10. Of all the teams in the league, Zack’s is the only managers name that starts with a “Z”.
Good luck and enjoy the holiday.